Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

My idea of god.

When I was around 3 years old the home we lived is inside a mango grove. and there is a one hut beside our house and nothing around. One night when I'm sleeping with my parents. it started raining. I hear the thunders and lightings and windows are making sounds. I renumber it might be my first experience of such thing. I scarred. at that time my mother told me "Dot scare there is god for us he will save us and he will be with us. noting will happen to us". at that time I believed in her. and hence I believed in god very strongly that he will definitely save me. and I stop scarring and I survived that night sleep. when I remember that I can till hear the sounds of that windows and the thunder and my mother's caring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do not for get to comment